List of Analog Station Efforts
This is a list of Mars station simulation projects for which Marspedia needs articles.
Active/Ongoing Mars, Lunar, and Space analog stations
- Mars Desert Research Station (MDRS), Mars analog station operated by the [[tms:|Mars Society]], Hanksville, Utah
- Flashline Mars Arctic Research Station (FMARS), Mars analog station operated by the Mars Society, Devon Island, Canada
- HERA, Human Experimentation Research Analog, NASA Johnson Space Center, Houston, Texas
- NEK/Sirius, International Isolation Study, Institute for Biomedical Problems (IBMP), Moscow, Russia
- China Mars Simulation Base, Gansu Province, Gobi Desert, China. "Mars Base 1", a C-Space Project, in the Gobi Desert, some 40 km from Jinchang in China's northwest Gansu province on April 17, 2019
- Hawaii - Space Exploration Analog and Simulation (HI-SEAS) Currently under the stewardship of the International Moonbase Alliance
- LunAres Research Station (LRS) is a specialized facility for simulating manned space missions on the Moon and Mars. Lunares was created in 2017 by Space Garden. Also referred to as LunAres or LunAres Research Base. Formerly Martian Modular Analog Research Station (M.A.R.S.)? Pila, Poland.
- Mars Yard, a 9 x 9 m 'Planetary Utilisation Testbed', used to test a half-scale version of the ExoMars rover, called ExoMars Testing Rover (ExoTeR) at the ESA's Planetary Robotics Laboratory at ESTEC in the Netherlands
- Pangaea-X is a lunar-focused test campaign that brings together geology, high-tech survey equipment and space exploration by ESA in the barren and dry landscape of Lanzarote in the Canary Islands, Spain
- Mars Analog Rio Tinto Experiment (MARTE) - NASA Mars exploration drilling experiment
- Atacama Rover Astrobiology Drilling Studies (ARADS) - NASA, Atacama Desert, Chile,
Inactive/Past Single Mission Analogs
- AMADEE-18, 2018 Mars analog field simulation in the Dhofar region, Oman. Directed by a Mission Support Center in of the OEWF in Austria. AMADEE-18 was a 4 week mission, during which approximately 100 participants, including 15 field crew members, conducted approximately 20 experiments relating to survival and exploration on Mars. View the AMADEE-18 mission summary from the 2018 Mars Society Conference.
- Mars500, 520-day mock Mars mission, Institute for Biomedical Problems (IBMP), Moscow, Russia