Difference between revisions of "List of Analog Station Efforts"
m (Structure in active and inactive missions)
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
Revision as of 11:55, 17 December 2018
This is a list of Mars station simulation projects for which Marspedia needs articles.
- Mars Desert Research Station, Mars analog station operated by the [[tms:|Mars Society]], Hanksville, Utah.
- China Mars Simulation Base, Gansu Province, Gobi Desert, China
- Hawaii - Space Exploration Analog and Simulation (HI-SEAS) Currently under the stewardship of the International Moonbase Alliance
- Martian Modular Analog Research Station (M.A.R.S.), Pila, Poland
Inactive/Past Single Mission Analogs
- AMADEE-18, 2018 Mars analog field simulation in the Dhofar region, Oman. Directed by a Mission Support Center in of the OEWF in Austria. AMADEE-18 was a 4 week mission, during which approximately 100 participants, including 15 field crew members, conducted approximately 20 experiments relating to survival and exploration on Mars. View the AMADEE-18 mission summary from the 2018 Mars Society Conference.